I Have the Best Husband...

So a little while ago, the Relief Society was having an activity that I actually really wanted to attend. It was about monthly meal planning (an area I really needed help in). That day, Justin had to take the day off so we could go to Holbrook and Flagstaff for some business. It was an all day affair and we got home with just enough time for me to feed Eliah and go. Well, I was extremely tired and as soon as I sat down to feed her, I fell asleep. Justin woke me up at 7 saying "Didn't you want to go to Relief Society?" I did but I was too dead tired to go, I could barely wake up enough to tell him that. So he, being the genius and sweetheart that he is, suggested that he could go. Well, I couldn't turn down such a great offer, so I accepted. He went for me and even took notes! He brought home the handout that they had and told me all about it. It was really awesome stuff and helped me a lot and now I make a monthly menu and it ROCKS! (but that is for a later post) Anyway, that meant so much to me and I'm so grateful that I have such an awesome husband that is not afraid to cross gender lines - heheehe.

2 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

Wow Justin, I'm not even going to say it. (I already texted it to you)

Rachel said...

That is so sweet! Husbands who aren't afraid of gender lines rock.