yay!!!!! super cute pictures! i love her dress! and i love that one of her with mom! hope you guys had fun in holbrook-i'm glad you're legal in az. :) meg
I'm really pretty satisfied that the picture of Justin is blurred. No one deserves to be punished by having to look at a clear photo of him. Seriously Justin, you should consider some sort of reconstructive surgery or perhaps a visit to the show extreme makeover (the original before the home edition came out). I for one, will nominate you. Perhaps if you show your face around the streets of snowflake we will be able to put together a compelling video that will land you a spot on the show for sure.
On a prettier note, Elijah looks super cute in all the photos.
*thanks again for only including Justin once* **double thanks for making sure that photo is blurred**
I checked out the picture again and I realized something that I have never seen before.
Justin has a striking resemblance to the Incredible Hulk. Seriously, he does. Not the new hulk, the old crusty one from the original series. Be sure and check those out and compare justin side by side to him and you'll see what I mean.
4 comments:
yay!!!!! super cute pictures! i love her dress! and i love that one of her with mom! hope you guys had fun in holbrook-i'm glad you're legal in az. :) meg
I'm really pretty satisfied that the picture of Justin is blurred. No one deserves to be punished by having to look at a clear photo of him. Seriously Justin, you should consider some sort of reconstructive surgery or perhaps a visit to the show extreme makeover (the original before the home edition came out). I for one, will nominate you. Perhaps if you show your face around the streets of snowflake we will be able to put together a compelling video that will land you a spot on the show for sure.
On a prettier note, Elijah looks super cute in all the photos.
*thanks again for only including Justin once*
**double thanks for making sure that photo is blurred**
-love Scott
Oh, one more thing......
I checked out the picture again and I realized something that I have never seen before.
Justin has a striking resemblance to the Incredible Hulk. Seriously, he does. Not the new hulk, the old crusty one from the original series. Be sure and check those out and compare justin side by side to him and you'll see what I mean.
Here's a link so you can see what I'm talking about.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2372769792/tt0077031
Post a Comment