Furry Logic

These are just some funny sayings from a book I checked out at the library. It's called "Furry Logic" by Jane Seabrook. The sayings are funny but the pics that go along with it are soo cute. They make it much better. Here goes:I would be unstoppable...if I could just get started.

Life is full of challenge and frustration...but sooner or later you'll find the hairstyle you like.

If at first you do succeed...try not to look too astonished!

If at first you don't succeed...swallow all evidence that you tried.

No one is listening until you make a mistake.

I never made Who's Who, but I'm featured in "What's That?!"

I try to take one day at a time...but sometimes, several days attack me at once.

You don't have to agree with me, but it's quicker.

The quickest way to for a parent to get a child's attention...is to sit down and look comfortable.

You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life.

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.
No day so bad that it can't be fixed with a nap.







And a few of my personal favorites:

Never eat more than you can lift.

You'll always be my best friend...you know too much.

Never go to bed mad - stay up and fight!

Your secrets are safe with me...and all of my friends.

I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs - It's quite possible you haven't grasped the situation!

Thanks for indulging, I hope at least one of these put a smile on your face :)

No comments: