Us on the Mogollon rim. Who knew Arizona was so mountainous?

5 comments:

rhodesfamily said...

wow, those pics are really pretty!!! you weren't just a kiddin' :) you're doing great on updating your blog-i'm totally frustrated right now cause i actually have the computer, but it won't let me put pics on my blog...arrrgh!! hope you're having a great day! meg

Em said...

Linds! Hey, I saw your link on Meg's blog and was super excited to see pictures of your cute, new, little one- what a beauty. Congrats!

It feels like forever since I've seen you. It sounds like you are doing great- maybe one of these days we'll have a family get together so we can all catch up.

Hope you don't mind that I'll be checking your blog now. Take care!

Emily (uncle Michael's)

Scott and Krista said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog! You better post lots of pic of that cute baby! They grow up so fast and you are so freakin far away! I'll call you soon!

JustUs said...

Awesome Guys! Eliah is absolutely beautiful. Ok, now don't be scared, but I see some of her dad in her!!! Hopefully she grows out of that and into more of her mothers beautiful looks (-:!! Check out our blog guys bstobler.blogspot.com Call us so we can get your new address and send something precious for the little princess!
Love ya... Brad and Steph

Rachel said...

Hi Linds! I was demanding Eliah photos from Megan, and she pointed me in the direction of your blog. She's adorable! You must be having so much fun with her. I miss having you here in Utah - but the blog will definitely help!