She must be advanced with all those teeth she has already! Are you still breast feeding? OUCH! I think it's time for you to move back here! One little visit with my niece is just not enough! Sorry we can't come to Eliah's I mean "Miss Cute's" baby blessing. Don't forget to post lots of pics. We miss you guys.
i just keep checking your post in hopes of more pics of this little angel, but alas, it's not to be yet :) what, you think your busy mothering or something :) i LOVE that one of her standing!!! mom and dad just left to come see you guys! sure wish we could be there for the blessing!!! mav wants you to give her a hug from him :) meg
2 comments:
She must be advanced with all those teeth she has already! Are you still breast feeding? OUCH! I think it's time for you to move back here! One little visit with my niece is just not enough! Sorry we can't come to Eliah's I mean "Miss Cute's" baby blessing. Don't forget to post lots of pics. We miss you guys.
i just keep checking your post in hopes of more pics of this little angel, but alas, it's not to be yet :) what, you think your busy mothering or something :) i LOVE that one of her standing!!! mom and dad just left to come see you guys! sure wish we could be there for the blessing!!! mav wants you to give her a hug from him :) meg
Post a Comment