



Here are some really random pictures:
1) Daniel and Emily. Our cute neighbor kids in Idaho. They were so much fun. They would come over all the time and play with us. I miss them! Daniel LOVES Eliah. When I was pregnant, he would ask me every time he saw me "Where's your baby?" To which I would reply "Still in my tummy" to which he would answer "When's she comin' out?" When she finally came, he would get a huge grin on his face every time he saw her. One day he ran to his house and got a cute little pink teddy bear to give to her. So cute!
2) Me and Emily with my big ol' pregnant belly. That was in a beautiful rose garden in Idaho. I used to go on walks there a lot. It was on the campus for College of Southern Idaho which was right by our house.
3) My little brother, Zac, aka, Schmako. As you can see from the picture, he has one strip of hair that is a lot blonder than the rest. It is completely natural and it has been that way ever since he was just a little tyke. I have always thought it was pretty cool and I bug him about it every time I see him, I have to make sure it is still there.
4) Me and Eliah at Stake Conference. She is about 3.5 months in this picture, but as you can see, she is extremely big. Standing up on her very own! What a cutie! This was taken in the cool old pioneer church here in Snowflake. You may have already figured out by now that it was built by pioneers. It's really cool.
Well, that is the end of the randomness. Oh, and just in case you were not aware, December 1st is National Pie Day. So I hope you all eat some pie on that day. I challenge all of you to venture out and make a homemade pie on or near that day, crust and all. It's really not as hard as it may seem (that is, if you don't mind how the final product looks or tastes) Happy Pie Making!
3 comments:
I'm so excited to see you for Thanksgiving!!! I better not be in the hospital having my baby. Cross your fingers for me. See you soon.
hey, really cute pictures!! so good to see you guys! love you! meg
you get after me for not posting often enough-i think you have some catching up to do... :)
Post a Comment